Over the last year, Pinterest gained 70 million monthly active Pinners, that’s a 26% jump in one year. There are now 335 million people who use Pinterest every month and growing. THAT”S HUGE!
With the digital world growing everyday it becomes more and more crucial to diversify and get your brand on all platforms. Today we are going to dive into why Every Health Coach Should Be on Pintrest.
(Make sure to read all the way to the bottom for our content creating hack)
Your Keywords Are Being Searched.
Pintrest is a search engine, unlike Instagram and Facebook pintrest rewards you for getting users off the platform and onto your content.
The whole strategy of Pintrest is to create content your target audience is looking for. The good news for you as a health coach is there are SO MANY search terms for your industry being searched every minute of everyday.
So what are you to do? Start creating content your audience is searching for!
Here are Content Ideas With High Search Volume:
- At Home Exercise Routines
- Self Care – Morning & Night Routines
- Gratitude Journaling
- Stress Relief
- How To Eat Clean
- Supplements for Women
- Womens Hormones
- Anything Self Improvement
It Increases Your Website Traffic
Getting more visitors to your website is always a good idea. Pintrest helps you gain MORE organic traffic to your site, more engaged users, your ideal client, and hotter leads.
Tip For Engaging Users Once on your Site:
- Create a Pop-up or Form Fill: Create a pop-up or form fill with a great freebie download – this way you can collect their info and put them into a value added funnel.
Don’t have a website? Check out our tips for getting a website as a health coach here.
It Allows You To Reach a Larger Audience
As a Health Coach it is very valuable to have a strong presence on all social media platforms. The beauty with Pintrest is it increases your reach to people who might otherwise get lost in the sea of Facebook & Instagram.
This allows you to reach a larger audience and tap into a group you never would have had.
As you can see Pintrest is a pretty powerful tool for your health coaching business. We hope this information encourages you to try out this platform and create some awesome content!
* Content Creating Hack: When it comes to creating stress free content always start with the big picture in mind. For Example – If your goal to create more registered clients for your at home workout group create a blog post that ads value, gives info, and has a CTA (call to action). Then take that post and post it to Pintrest, from there you can split the blog post into multiple Facebook & Instagram posts, create fun fast Tik Tok & Reels, as well as do an in depth Facebook Live & IG T.V. See how one piece of content can create multiple pieces for you?! When you start with the end in mind you save time, energy, and resources.
If you would like more tips for your business please check out our blog below
What is WellCoached.com?
Well Coached Marketing is a marketing company made specifically for Health Coaches. We understand your target audience and create tools for you so that you can care for your clients. We take big company tools and make them accessible for small business owners.
With Well Coached you will be able to have a STRONG online presence and market your coaching business successfully and with ease. Let us help get you more time, more profits, and more focus on the things that you love.
So what tools do we create for you?
✔️ Stunning Websites: Made specifically for Health Coaches that are user-friendly and customizable.
✔️ Email & SMS Marketing: Take advantage of the best marketing tools with an easy to use CRM and pre-made templates for your target audience.
✔️ Monthly Content: Stay fresh, current, and professional with NEW monthly content to share.
✔️ Premium Support: We are dedicated to your success
You can join the Well Coached family today for FREE and test out how valuable our tools are. Are you ready to market your business with success?